An update for kernel is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
- kernel: hw: Spectre SWAPGS gadget vulnerability (CVE-2019-1125)
- kernel: brcmfmac heap buffer overflow in brcmf_wowl_nd_results (CVE-2019-9500)
- [mlx4] VXLAN over VLAN TCP segmentation (BZ#1734333)
- Race condition in /dev/sg due to missing synchronization causes corruption in RHV (BZ#1737380)
- panic handing smb2_reconnect due to a use after free (BZ#1737382)
- NFSv4.1 client stuck in infinite loop when received NFS4ERR_SEQ_MISORDERED error (BZ#1739077)
- Backport TCP follow-up for small buffers (BZ#1739130)