Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
The SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP4 kernel was updated to receive various
security and bugfixes.
The following security bugs were fixed:
- CVE-2020-0543: Fixed a side channel attack against special registers
which could have resulted in leaking of read values to cores other than
the one which called it. This attack is known as Special Register Buffer
Data Sampling (SRBDS) or "CrossTalk" (bsc#1154824).
- CVE-2020-13143: Fixed an out-of-bounds read in gadget_dev_desc_UDC_store
in drivers/usb/gadget/configfs.c (bsc#1171982).
- CVE-2020-12769: Fixed an issue which could have allowed attackers to
cause a panic via concurrent calls to dw_spi_irq and dw_spi_transfer_one
- CVE-2020-12768: Fixed a memory leak in svm_cpu_uninit in
- CVE-2020-12657: An a use-after-free in block/bfq-iosched.c (bsc#1171205).
- CVE-2020-12656: Fixed an improper handling of certain domain_release
calls leadingch could have led to a memory leak (bsc#1171219).
- CVE-2020-12655: Fixed an issue which could have allowed attackers to
trigger a sync of excessive duration via an XFS v5 image with crafted
- CVE-2020-12654: Fixed an issue in he wifi driver which could have
allowed a remote AP to trigger a heap-based buffer overflow
- CVE-2020-12653: Fixed an issue in the wifi driver which could have
allowed local users to gain privileges or cause a denial of service
- CVE-2020-12652: Fixed an issue which could have allowed local users to
hold an incorrect lock during the ioctl operation and trigger a race
- CVE-2020-12464: Fixed a use-after-free due to a transfer without a
- CVE-2020-12114: Fixed a pivot_root race condition which could have
allowed local users to cause a denial of service (panic) by corrupting a
mountpoint reference counter (bsc#1171098).
- CVE-2020-10757: Fixed an issue where remaping hugepage DAX to anon mmap
could have caused user PTE access (bsc#1172317).
- CVE-2020-10751: Fixed an improper implementation in SELinux LSM hook
where it was assumed that an skb would only contain a single netlink
- CVE-2020-10732: Fixed kernel data leak in userspace coredumps due to
uninitialized data (bsc#1171220).
- CVE-2020-10720: Fixed a use-after-free read in napi_gro_frags()
- CVE-2020-10711: Fixed a null pointer dereference in SELinux subsystem
which could have allowed a remote network user to crash the kernel
resulting in a denial of service (bsc#1171191).
- CVE-2020-10690: Fixed the race between the release of ptp_clock and cdev
- CVE-2019-9455: Fixed a pointer leak due to a WARN_ON statement in a
video driver. This could lead to local information disclosure with
System execution privileges needed (bsc#1170345).
- CVE-2019-20812: Fixed an issue in prb_calc_retire_blk_tmo() which could
have resulted in a denial of service (bsc#1172453).
- CVE-2019-20806: Fixed a null pointer dereference which may had lead to
denial of service (bsc#1172199).
- CVE-2019-19462: Fixed an issue which could have allowed local user to
cause denial of service (bsc#1158265).
- CVE-2018-1000199: Fixed a potential local code execution via ptrace
The following non-security bugs were fixed: